Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K is a revolution in digital film with a 12,288 x 6480 12K Super 35 sensor and 14 stops of dynamic range. The third generation URSA Mini Pro features new color science and shoots 80 megapixels per frame in Blackmagic RAW. You also get built in ND filters, user changeable lens mount and recording to dual CFast or SD cards. URSA Mini Pro 12K even supports recording direct to a flash disk or SSD using its built in SuperSpeed USB‑C connection!
- 12,288 x 6480 12K Super 35 sensor.
- Use for feature films, VFX and high end TVC’s.
- 14 stops of dynamic range and native 800 ISO.
- New Blackmagic RAW for real time 12K editing.
- Blackmagic RAW optimized for Metal, CUDA and OpenCL.
- Generation 5 Color Science with new film curve.
- Shoot up to 60 fps in 12K, 110 fps at 8K and 220 fps at 4K.
- Dual card CFast recording at up to 900MB/s.
- PL mount included, EF and F mounts available.
- SuperSpeed USB-C for recording to external disks.
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.
- Compatible with new Blackmagic URSA Mini Recorder.
Blackmagic Video Assist 5” 3G is a portable monitor, a professional recorder, a portable scope and a fantastic camera viewfinder solution! You can also add better quality record codecs and a larger monitor to any SDI or HDMI camera! The new design has innovations such as 4 built in scopes, enhanced focus assist features, a tally indicator and built in 3D LUTs. The Video Assist 5” 3G support formats up to 1080p60 and the new design also has L-Series batteries for longer life. Blackmagic Video Assist 5” 3G really is 4 products in one!
- 1920 x 1080 5″ Touchscreen LCD
- HDMI and 3G-SDI Video Inputs
- Records up to 1080p60 Video
The ultimate digital cinema capture card! DeckLink 8K Pro features four bi-directional 12G-SDI connections and works in all SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K and 8K DCI frame sizes. You get support for 8 and 10-bit YUV 4:2:2, as well as 10 and 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 with full Rec. 2020 color. In addition, you can work at up to 60 frames per second in HD, 4K and 8K. The four 12G-SDI connections support up to 64 channels of embedded audio. DeckLink 8K Pro is perfect for the next generation of high resolution, high frame rate and high dynamic range workflows!
- 8-Lane PCIe Gen3 I/O Card
- Multi-Rate 12G-SDI
- Supports 8K and DCI 8K up to 60 fps
- Single & Dual Link 4:4:4/4:2:2 Signals
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
Set of 9 shims and baffle tool for making precise changes to the flange focal distance for URSA Mini Pro's EF, PL or B4 mount.
Optional B4 lens mount with precision optics and spherical aberration correction specifically designed to match the camera’s sensor so you can use your existing B4 HD broadcast lenses.
The Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro EF Mount kit is available if you ever need a spare EF lens mount in addition to the original EF that comes with your URSA Mini Pro.
Optional PL lens mount which features contact pins for compatibility with Cooke’s i/Technology protocol allowing lens information to be saved as metadata and used in software like DaVinci Resolve.
The URSA Mini Pro F Mount lets you use your favorite Nikon stills lenses with smooth high precision mechanical iris control. Now you can pair digital film quality with classic Nikon AF‑S G and AF‑D series lenses.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder is designed specifically for use with the URSA and URSA mini digital film cameras. It features a high-resolution 1920 x 1080 color OLED display, precision glass optics, and an adjustable diopter to fine tune to your vision. It also has a built-in digital focus chart to help when focusing on your subjects. To boost the longevity of the OLED screen, the viewfinder uses a built-in sensor that only turns the screen on when you're looking through it. It screws directly onto the top of your URSA camera and is adjustable, so it can be used with the left or right eye.
When you’re working live in the studio or out at an event in a large venue such as a stadium, the URSA Studio Viewfinder gives you everything you need to comfortably operate your URSA Mini in live production! The bright 7” screen has a detachable sunshade and includes large handles and an articulated pivot mount that let you position and move the viewfinder independent of the camera! The large rotary control dials and customizable function buttons let you make on the fly adjustments without having to take your eyes off the action! Set up is quick and easy using the included V-Lock plate and it connects directly to the SDI monitor and power output on your URSA Mini, so you don’t need additional cables or power supplies.
- 7" Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
- Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Histogram
- Edge Focus Detection, Custom LUTs
- Adjustable Frame Line Overlay
- Audio Meters, Tally
Now you can record Cinema DNG or ProRes files onto standard 2.5 inch SSD Media with your URSA Mini or URSA Mini Pro camera!
- Single-Slot 2.5" SSD Card Recorder
- Records CinemaDNG or ProRes Files
- Supports 4K and 4.6K 12-Bit RAW Files
- 6G-SDI Input & Output
- Start/Stop via Camera Controls
- Molex Connector to Battery Plate
- Attaches Between Camera & Battery
Take the HDMI output from laptop computers or consumer cameras and convert it to SDI for use with broadcast switchers, routers, monitors and more! The multi rate 3G-SDI automatically switches between all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. You get 2 SDI outputs, support for Level A and Level B equipment, and power over USB!
- HDMI Input
- 2 x SDI Outputs
- Supports SD and HD Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Software Control
- Power & Firmware Updates via USB 2.0
- Requires USB Power Supply