Call for Price
Canon EF Cinema Prime Lenses
Kit 6 in a set is designed for service in the cinema industry, while providing image coverage for a full frame sized sensor. The range of lenses in this kit provides you with the creative choices to fully cover shooting most scenes. The included lenses feature a Canon EF mount, and the kit consists of an ultra wide 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.3, 85mm T1.3, and 135mm T2.2. The lenses are designed to deliver edge-to-edge sharpness and brightness and provide a cinematic image, even when using a 4K camera.
Each lens features an 11-bladed iris, which provides rounded out of focus highlights for a more natural looking image and consistency when switching focal lengths. The lenses incorporate angled focus scales on each side of the barrel, which makes it easier to read lens markings from the side and behind the camera, as well as share a consistent form factor across the family of prime lenses. The lenses share the same barrel and front diameter, as well as gear position, minimizing differences to adjust for as you switch lenses during your shoot day.
- Covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Distance markings on both sides of the barrel
- Rear markings on an angled surface
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E line-up
- Glass construction counteracts temperature-induced marking discrepancies
- Dust and water resistant housing
- Focus markings can be switched to metric labeling if you send the lens to Canon for modification