Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100 (H-HS35100) represents a next step in digital interchangeable telephoto zoom lens design for LUMIX G Series cameras. Its constant F2.8 zoom is suitable for professionals and enthusiasts capturing a wide range of scenes from dynamic landscapes to available light and studio lit portraits, to high-speed sports action.
X Series Design
Panasonic's long time collaboration with Leica inspired a uniquely LUMIX in-house design for a premium lens series exclusively for LUMIX G Series Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. With the X Series Lenses, LUMIX is blending its own unique mix of broadcast video and advanced mirrorless camera technologies into a premium lens line. In several X Series models LUMIX blended forward looking features like advanced near silent Power Zoom (PZ Models) and advanced POWER O.I.S. support for improved video capture. The 35-100mm X lens features a professional grade constant aperture in a compact sealed body design suitable for professional studio and event photography, as well as sports action. (LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm, H-HS35100, 35mm camera equivalent: 70-200 mm).
- Professional grade X Series 35-100mm F2.8 telephoto zoom lens
- Moisture and dust sealed metal body and mount
- Ultra ED (UED) chromatic aberration reduction glass
- POWER O.I.S with near silent drive optimized for video and still capture
- Premium extra-low refractive index Nano Surface Coating (NSC)