The new Engineered Sound. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
This low-profile omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing in table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica’s UniGuard® innovations. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360° pickup angle, and available in white colors: (ES945W).
• Designed for surface-mount applications
• Omnidirectional polar pattern with 360º acceptance angle
• Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
• Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
• Operates on 9-52V phantom power only
• UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology