Call for Price
Datavideo HS-2850 is a cost-effective, 12-channel, 10-bit 1920 x 1080i broadcast-quality mobile hand carry switcher. Featuring 12 digital inputs, it is designed for live events and TV programs that need to blend a variety of video and audio sources. HS-2850 is light-weight, portable, and powerful, with features perfect for mobile switching.
As a complete AV package, the HS-2850 HD mobile studio enables users to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly.
Advanced features include a 17.3-inch video monitor which displays multiple sources, as well as preview and program.
The system is equipped with an eight-way intercom system and is supplied with four belt packs for effective communication between the whole production crew.
The HS-2850 is ideal for TV and video professionals working in outside broadcast or temporary video studios, such as theatres or conference centers. The HS-2850 is also a great value solution for the worship, education, and AV markets.
- Supports 12 HD or SD Inputs in a variety of configurations:
HD Mode: (1) 12 HD-SDI , (2) 9 HD-SDI + 3 HDMI
SD Mode: (1) 12 SD-SDI , (2) 9 SDI + 3 HDMI
- 6 user-defined output options on 3 SDI output channels.
- 1 HDMI output for multi-view monitoring
- 4x XLR Analogue Audio Inputs, 2x XLR Analogue Audio Outputs,
- User defined and positioned dual PIP.
- Two DSK with a set up choice of basic Luma key or alpha channel.
- Built-in title overlay system (TC-200) that works with CG systems.
- Cut, Mix and Wipe with border
- Logo and Clock on screen
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Audio delay for each de-embedded audio source.
- SMPTE/ EBU Audio selectable via OSD.
- Black burst PAL or Tri-Level Sync Reference.
- Tally, GPI support
- Build in 8CH Intercom system
- One 17.3-inch with a resolution of 1600x900 dots
1 Year Warranty (Extendable to 3 Year with Registration)