Audio & Sound
Boom Pole Holder is a durable holder for fixed position microphone recording. This clamp and mount system allows for hands free boompole mounting on C-stands and microphone stands.
- Coated to protect boompole
- 3-1/2" stainless steel shaft fits securely in grip head
- Extra-wide yoke permits easy positioning
- No clamping jaws to stress boompole
- Reduces operator fatigue
Azden BC-27H AC Adapter features Hirose power connector for use with compatible Azden FMX-42 and FMX-42a portable mixers.
Call for Price
The Zoom F8 Multi-Track Field Recorder is designed for professional and enthusiast recording applications on set and in the field, including music, filmmaking, and electronics news gathering (ENG). Designed to be carried by a shoulder strap or in a bag, the unit features eight analog input channels with lockable XLR/TRS combo jacks that provide +75 dB maximum input gain, and support for +4 dB inputs with an EIN of -127 dBu or less. It can record up to 10 tracks simultaneously (channels 1-8 plus a stereo mix), or up to eight channels when recording at the A/D converter's maximum 24-bit 192 kHz resolution.
- 8x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks with +75 dB Gain
- Up to 192 kHz/ 24-Bit PCM Recording
- Record Up to 10 Tracks Simultaneously
- Dual Channel Recordings at Two Levels
- Works with Zoom Microphone Capsules
- 2x SDXC Card Slots
- Built-In Slate Microphone
- 8x AA Batteries, AC, External DC Adaptor
- Supports SMPTE Timecode I/O
- +24V/+48V Phantom Power
For more information login: https://www.zoom-na.com/products/field-video-recording/field-recording/zoom-f8-multitrack-field-recorder
Audio XLR adapter allows you connect the cable and plug into sound system.
- XLR Male to RCA Male Adapter
- XLR Male to 1/4" Mono Phono Male Adapter
- XLR Male to XLR Male Connector Joint
Call for Price
In the production studio, good communication between the director, cameraman, lighting and control room is essential to produce a polished end result.
The Datavideo ITC-100 Intercom System provides 8-Way talkback and tally indicators. The director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously.
The ITC-100 is a standard 19" 1U rack design, so it is easy to integrate into any rack system for using in the field or studio.
ITC-100 includes 4 ITC-100SL Belt Packs.
- Industry Standard 19" 1U rack design, for easy integration
- Supports 8-Way Intercom
- Additional external earphone and microphone interface
- Bi-colour tally light indicator *
- Selectable channel talk, broadcast to all or mute.
- Half-Duplex design for ITC-100SL to eliminate the environmental noise
- Enables communication between the camera crew
- Communication distance up to 200 meters
- Supplied complete with Gooseneck Microphone and Light
1 Year Warranty (Extendable to 3 Year with Registration)
Call for Price
The Zoom F6 professional field recorder features both 32-bit float recording and dual A/D converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom’s solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be your new secret weapon.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and when powered off) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, Sony L-Series batteries, or Zoom AD-17 12V AC Adapter (L-Series batteries not included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as an 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Free Zoom F Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry