Call for Price
The PG2-R is a Pistol Grip Shock Mount designed to reduce handling noise when recording with shotgun microphones in hand held or boompole mounted applications.
The PG2-R is equipped with dual Rycote Lyre mounts to ensure maximum isolation from any handling vibrations, four possible mounting points to suit the complete range of compatible RØDE shotgun microphones, and integrated cable management clip.
The newly designed lightweight handle delivers improvements in both ergonomics and functionality. The cushioned grip houses multiple cable mounting points, with a dedicated space for the PG2-R Pro Cable XLR connector to terminate flush with the base for ease of connectivity. A heavy duty locking nut on the side of the handle ensures smooth adjustment of your microphone angle, whilst a 3/8" thread at the base of the handle provides secure connection to boompoles and microphone stands.
- For Boompole or Handheld Applications
- Dual Rycote Lyre Mounts
- Reduces Handling Vibrations
- Four Possible Cable Mounting Points
Add a shock and vibration isolated professional microphone mount to your URSA Mini or URSA Mini Pro camera. Compatibility with URSA Mini and URSA Mini Pro cameras.
Call for Price
The E-IMAGE PM-876 Hyper-cardioid condenser microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. It provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup and operates on battery or 48V phantom power.
Call for Price
Audio-Technica AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
RØDE WS6 Deluxe Windshield is an easy to use high-performance windshield for shotgun microphones. Designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions, the WS6 combines an open-cell foam surround with an outer layer of acoustically transparent artificial fur. A rubber base prevents any wind noise from entering the rear of the microphone pickup area. Suitable for the RØDE NTG1, NTG2, NTG4 and NTG4+ as well as any shotgun microphone with a maximum slot length of 160.5mm (6 1/4") and a diameter of 21-22.5mm.
- Fits Rode NTG2, NTG1, NTG4 and NTG4+
- Soft Wind-muff Texture
- Excellent Wind Noise Protection
Rode VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Suspension System is a shotgun microphone that can easily be mounted on a DSLR camera. It features a Rycote suspension system that attaches to the camera's shoe. The VideoMic is lightweight, and when mounted on a camera it does not appear in the frame. The VideoMic can also mount to Rode's boompoles for elevated audio capture. Its supercardioid polar pattern attenuates sounds from the sides. The result is a signal that sounds closer to the camera, even when shooting in noisy environments or at moderate distances.
- Directional Video Condenser Microphone
- Rycote Suspension System
- Mounts to Standard Camera Shoe
- 3.5mm Mini Plug
- Studio-Quality Sound
Call for Price
E-IMAGE PM-520 is a short shotgun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the PM-520 a superb all-round microphone for pro film,TV&location recording, especially for outside broadcast applications and is designed for 48 V phantom powering at 8.1” the PM-520 is the ideal size for compact digital cameras.
Meso Microphone Flag fits any size handheld ENG microphone. Made from the high quality PVC plastic material. Print your logo or symbols in a sticker form or wooden card box and place around the flag for branding.
Meso microphone 5" windscreen help to reduce wind noise and microphone popping sounds, minimizing interference with audio capture and making for clearer sound.
The new Engineered Sound. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
This low-profile omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing in table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica’s UniGuard® innovations. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360° pickup angle, and available in white colors: (ES945W).
• Designed for surface-mount applications
• Omnidirectional polar pattern with 360º acceptance angle
• Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
• Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
• Operates on 9-52V phantom power only
• UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology
Feidu FM-40 portable mini UHF Wireless Microphone with true diversity reception system. Transmission distance up to 80 meter / 265 feet (open environment). Compact 4cm palm-size and 38g featherweight design. It is compatible with all series of devices such as DSLR, camcorder, smart phone, computer, mixer etc.
FeiDu FM103 UHF Wireless Microphone with 2 Transmitter and 1 Receiver, transmission distance up to 80 meter / 265 feet (open environment).
- HI‑FI sound quality, condenser omnidirectional microphone.
- Three‑antenna reception, each channel signal independent antenna, the signal is more stable.
- Using digital modulation method, signal encryption, delay less than 3ms.
- Support stereo recording, high sound reproduction.
- CNC metal shell, effective anti‑interference.
- LED display, rich in content.
- Type‑C charging interface, can be used while charging, built‑in replaceable batter.